frog is one of the world’s most successful innovation and design companies and has recently turbo-charged our UK business through a number of mergers and acquisitions.
We’re growing fast, and our next move is to build on our global heritage in brand consultancy and launch a market leading UK brand offer.
frog partners with customer-centric enterprises to drive sustainable growth, by building and orchestrating experiences at scale, while harnessing the power of data and technology.
We’re inventing the future of customer experiences by delivering market-defining business models, products, services, brand engagements and communications.
frogs prize humour, positivity, and community just as highly as performance and outcomes. Our culture is open, flexible, inclusive, and engaging. Working at frog means being empowered to meet the moment, and Make Your Mark on every project, in your studio, your community—and the world at large.
Joining frog means you’ll be joining the “pond,” a global network of studios, each with a thriving in-person and vibrant virtual culture. frogs are curious, collaborative, and courageous, united by our passion for improving the human experience across our areas of expertise, while each bringing our unique and diverse skills and experiences to the table. We draw on our global reach and local knowledge to solve complex problems and create innovative, sustainable solutions that touch hearts and move markets.
frog Impact is a new proposition, a start-up within frog. The Impact team is being built to solve population scale problems, working with government product and policy teams, to make a genuine difference to our socio-economic structures and the human experience.
The right people are hard to find, below is a picture of the experience we want you to have, but it's more important you're passionate about human behaviours, user-centred design and delivering meaningful purposeful work in the public sector. Don’t worry about being a 100% fit. If this sounds like an interesting opportunity to you, and you think it could work, let’s talk
The Delivery Manager maintains the team’s pace and morale by removing blockers, while setting and maintaining client expectations, all the while applying agile principles to ensure a clear path to delivery.
Agile new ways of working underpin everything we do in the product lifecyle, ensuring autonomy and ownership within policy and product teams, so we can get on and do what we do best. Make a difference.
As a Delivery Manager, you will be responsible for:
• The performance of the team ensuring they are motivated, collaborating and working well, maintaining a focus on what is most important to the delivery of products and services.
• Encouraging and facilitating continuous improvement of the delivery team, coaching and mentoring to apply the most appropriate Agile and Lean tools and methods.
• Identifying and comparing the best processes or delivery methods to use, recognising when something does not work and encouraging a mindset of experimentation. Adapting and reflecting, showing resilience and an ability to see outside of the process.
• Measuring and evaluating outcomes, helping teams to manage and visualise these outcomes
• Commercial management. You understand internal roles, contacts and processes within a government department and DDaT teams.
• Communicating between technical and non-technical people. You listen to the needs of technical and business stakeholders and interpret them.
• Effectively managing stakeholder expectations, you can support or host difficult discussions within the team or with diverse senior stakeholders.
• Financial management. You can balance cost versus value and consider the impact of user needs. You can report on financial delivery and effectively monitor cost and budget, understanding how and when to escalate issues.
• Life cycle perspective. You recognise when to move from one stage of a product life cycle to another, ensuring the team is working towards the appropriate GDS service standards for the relevant phase.
frog and Capgemini Invent are Equal Opportunity Employers encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
frog is a global business with teams working from every corner of the world. To help us process your application, please ensure that your application documents (CV, cover letter, portfolio, etc.) are all in English.
There’s an endless amount to learn, and an endless number of ways to do so. So, you’ll also have unique training opportunities to take advantage of. Some of our consultants even have the chance to go to Les Fontaine (near Paris, France), where we host a conference. Outside of dedicated training, everyone makes time to help and support one another - collaboration is encouraged across all of our teams.
We understand that everyone has varied lives and we want you to have a great work-life balance. So, where possible, our Work Life Harmony policy will help you to work flexibly and juggle your work and home life.
We’re also focused on using tech to have a positive social impact. So, we’re working to reduce our own carbon footprint and improve everyone’s access to a digital world. It’s something we’re really serious about. In fact, we were even named as one of the world’s most ethical companies by the Ethisphere Institute for an 8th year. When you join Capgemini, you’ll join a team that does the right thing.
As the digital innovation, design and transformation brand of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent enables CxOs to envision and shape the future of their businesses.
Located in more than 36 offices and 37 creative studios around the world, it comprises a 10,000+ strong team of strategists, data scientists, product and experience designers, brand experts and technologists who develop new digital services, products, experiences and business models for sustainable growth.
Capgemini Invent is an integral part of Capgemini, a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fuelled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Make Your Mark