frog partners with customer-centric enterprises to drive sustainable growth, by building and orchestrating experiences at scale, while harnessing the power of data and technology.
We’re inventing the future of customer experiences by delivering market-defining business models, products, services, brand engagements and communications.
Joining frog means you’ll be joining the “pond,” a global network of studios, each with a thriving in-person and vibrant virtual culture. frogs are curious, collaborative, and courageous, united by our passion for improving the human experience across our areas of expertise, while each bringing our unique and diverse skills and experiences to the table.
We draw on our global reach and local knowledge to solve complex problems and create innovative, sustainable solutions that touch hearts and move markets.
frogs prize humour, positivity, and community just as highly as performance and outcomes. Our culture is open, flexible, inclusive, and engaging. Working at frog means being empowered to meet the moment, and Make Your Mark on every project, in your studio, your community—and the world at large.
You’ll be responsible for leading our multidisciplinary approach to designing and launching products, services and businesses - some of the bravest projects our clients have ever launched. You’ll also lead the advancement of our approach, help to grow our culture, coach junior members of the team, and lead and inspire our clients. By developing great relationships with clients you’ll also be creating opportunities for new business.
Our service design team is an incredibly talented bunch of hybrids and this is something we embrace. The team consists of people with a background in design, complex digital transformation, organisation change and design, strategy and business analysis. We know that unicorns don’t exist but we do like hybrid designers who span multiple areas of service design, often with particular strength in one or two of these areas, and especially those who have been a part of teams who have launched services to market, or who have worked on services in-market. We’re flexible about what your experience is.
• Lead the delivery of complex service and product design projects
• Lead multi-disciplinary teams to design, prototype and build multi-channel services
• Deliver quality design work and inspire the client towards these standards
• Design and facilitate research and insight programmes
• Lead experiments and design sprints
• Create detailed user journeys and service blueprints that could scale
• Understand supporting systems and organisational structures
• Design new services from scratch
• Lead advancing frog's design approach
• Lead clients to successfully influence long-lasting change
• Play a leading role in our service design Community of Practice and industry and regularly share your work and ideas with the broader team and community.
As a Lead at frog you will perform the project lead or lead practitioner role for your practice, depending on the size, complexity and needs of the project. You will provide input into or own project planning and set up to ensure that you and the team can do your best work. You will still play a hands-on role, however this will be balanced with leading others in their work. You will be seen by the client project team and senior client stakeholders as a trusted expert practitioner and you will build strong trusted relationships with these groups, listening to their needs and effectively managing their expectations. You will work with the Director and Principal to identify opportunities to extend the current project or do other work with the client. You will actively participate and lead Community of Practice efforts, hiring activity for your practice and broader studio efforts.
• Experience of product development, digital transformation, or customer experience design
• An understanding of the challenges and intricacies of designing for digital
• Experience of getting involved in all stages of the product and service design process, from initial analysis, workshops, sketches, ideas and concepts through to user research, prototyping and the final delivery of designs
• Experience of service design work that goes beyond the strategy and includes piloting and taking services live
• A strong understanding of user-centred design
• Experience of facilitating workshops, design sprints and ideation sessions
• Strong business acumen and a hunger to learn more
• The drive to deliver excellent work and lead others towards this also
• The drive to proactively identify and implement improvements to the way we work
• Experience of managing and leading teams
• Comfort leading sessions with senior clients
• The ability to mediate and mend relationships
• The instinct to recognise when something doesn’t work
• Strong feedback skills and the drive to role model these activities
• The ability to manage up and initiate difficult conversations with the project leadership team
• Comfort reflecting on your individual performance and behaviours and, together with feedback from others, you will actively seek to continuously improve
• Passion about helping to create an environment where people can do great work
• Buckets of positivity and a “can do” attitude.
At heart we’re a strategy, design & innovation company and like to think we’ve played a big role in shaping the way brands connect with customers. From working with Steve Jobs on Apple’s design language, through to reinventing Disney’s Theme Parks, and even partnering with Porsche to turbocharge their products.
Three beliefs underpin our culture & frame the type of people who excel at frog:
• Being a challenger brand: a home for rebels and disruptors who want to do their best work
• Making our mark: fanatically improving our world and having real impact by crafting things people love
• A belief in the power of emotion and in not compromising on quality
frog and Capgemini Invent are Equal Opportunity Employers encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
frog is a global business with teams working from every corner of the world. To help us process your application, please ensure that your application documents (CV, cover letter, portfolio, etc.) are all in English.
As the digital innovation, design and transformation brand of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent enables CxOs to envision and shape the future of their businesses.
Located in more than 36 offices and 37 creative studios around the world, it comprises a 10,000+ strong team of strategists, data scientists, product and experience designers, brand experts and technologists who develop new digital services, products, experiences and business models for sustainable growth.
Capgemini Invent is an integral part of Capgemini, a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fuelled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Make Your Mark