Why join frog?
Joining frog means you’ll be joining the “pond,” a global network of studios, each with a thriving in-person and vibrant virtual culture. As a leading global creative consultancy that is part of Capgemini Invent, frog challenges the status quo to craft and build transformative human experiences that win hearts and move markets. Partnering with passionate leaders and visionary entrepreneurs, we apply creativity, strategy, design and data to re-invent businesses, drive growth and orchestrate customer-centric transformation. Together we strive to shape a regenerative future that is both sustainable and inclusive for businesses, people and planet. Our culture is open, flexible, inclusive and engaging. Working at frog means being empowered to Make Your Mark on every project, in your studio, your community—and the world at large.
What will you be doing?
As a Senior Design Technologist focusing on Data Visualization, you’ll use the latest tools and techniques to take projects from idea to reality. You take a human-centered approach to development: finding relatable, new ways to use technology, helping others work within technical limits, and building user experiences that improve people’s lives.
We want you to have:
- Openness to new ideas, an eye for detail, and a desire to work with designers
- 4+ years of professional experience building responsive interfaces, working with different kinds of user events, manipulating UI elements, and applying animations/transitions
- A love of transforming data sets from quantitative and qualitative analysis into compelling interactive visualizations.
- Worked with leading visualization frameworks such as WebGL, Three.js, Blender, or similar.
- Experience in both univariant and bivariate analysis techniques.
- Ability to work with data scientists to support data cleansing and reduction as it pertains to improving visualizations.
- Familiarity building production applications using a major MVVM or MVC framework (React, Angular, React Native, Flutter, etc.).
- Ability to mentor junior Technologists and to work independently
- Participated as part of an agile team using modern tools (Azure DevOps, Jira, GitHub, etc.)
- A willingness to travel for key collaboration sessions
It would be a bonus if you had:
- Experience with rapid prototyping and creating proof-of-concept demos
- Helped designers or product managers work through technical feasibility of visualizations during pre-development stages.
- Built multiple kinds of frontend applications (i.e., web and mobile)
- Full-stack skills, like coding for the cloud, writing API’s, or working with databases
- Explored different flavors of technology, like IoT or AR/VR
- Experience with complex scenarios, like e-commerce, internationalization, or content management
- Led technology on a project team
- Provide your resume
- We’d love to see your work! Include links to any public git repos, open source contributions, or apps/websites you’d like to share