What will you be doing?
As a Design Technologist, you’ll use the latest tools and techniques to take projects from idea to reality. You take a human-centred approach to development: finding relatable, new ways to use technology, helping others work within technical limits, and building user experiences that improve people’s lives.
We want you to have:
- Openness to new ideas, an eye for detail, and a desire to work with designers
- 2+ years of professional experience building responsive interfaces, working with different kinds of user events, manipulating UI elements, and applying animations/transitions
- Worked on 1+ production applications using a major MVVM or MVC framework (React, Angular, React Native, Flutter, etc.) and working with data from an API
- A solid grasp of programming fundamentals, like OOP, functions, asynchronous execution, and source control.
- A willingness to travel for key collaboration sessions
It would be a bonus if you had:
- Experience with rapid prototyping and creating proof-of-concept demos
- Knowledge of best practices in areas like accessibility and security
- Built multiple kinds of frontend applications (i.e., web and mobile)
- Full-stack skills, like coding for the cloud, writing API’s, or working with databases
- Explored different flavours of technology, like IoT or AR/VR
- Experience with complex scenarios, like e-commerce, internationalisation, or content management
- Been part of an agile development team
- Provide your resume
- We’d love to see your work! Include links to any public git repos, open-source contributions, or apps/websites you’d like to share