Why join frog?
Joining frog means you’ll be joining the “pond,” a global network of studios, each with a thriving in-person and vibrant virtual culture. frogs are curious, collaborative, and courageous, united by our passion for improving the human experience through design, while each bringing our unique and diverse skills and experiences to the table. We draw on our global reach and local knowledge to solve complex problems and design innovative, sustainable solutions that touch hearts and move markets. frogs prize humour, positivity, and community just as highly as performance and outcomes. Our culture is open, flexible, inclusive, and engaging. Working at frog means being empowered to Make Your Mark on every project, in your studio, your community—and the world at large.
What will you be doing?
As a Senior Design Technologist, you’ll use the latest tools and techniques to take projects from idea to reality. You take a human-centred approach to development: finding relatable, new ways to use technology, helping others work within technical limits, and building user experiences that improve people’s lives.
We want you to have:
- Openness to new ideas, an eye for detail, and a desire to work with designers
- 4+ years of professional experience building responsive interfaces, working with different kinds of user events, manipulating UI elements, and applying animations/transitions
- 4+ years of professional experience building responsive interfaces for mobile and desktop browsers, working with different kinds of user events, manipulating UI elements, and applying animations/transitions
- Worked on 3+ production applications using a major MVVM or MVC framework (React, Angular, React Native, Flutter, etc.) and working with data from an API
- Worked on 3+ production applications using a major MVVM or MVC framework (React, Angular, Vue, etc.) and working with data from an API
- Experience following data, security, and accessibility best practices
- Ability to mentor junior Technologists and to work independently
- Worked as part of an agile team using modern tools (Azure DevOps, Jira, GitHub, etc.)
- A willingness to travel for key collaboration sessions.
It would be a bonus if you had:
- Experience with rapid prototyping and creating proof-of-concept demos
- Helped designers or product managers work through technical feasibility and tradeoffs
- Built multiple kinds of frontend applications (i.e., web and mobile)
- Full-stack skills, like coding for the cloud, writing API’s, or working with databases.
- Explored different flavours of technology, like IoT or AR/VR
- Experience with complex scenarios, like e-commerce, internationalisation, or content management
- Led technology on a project team (of any size)
- Work on innovative products and concepts for leading brands.
- Stay away on the leading edge of technology, using the latest tools and platforms.
- Join a global team of designers, strategists, product managers, and technologists to create impactful ideas and amazing user experiences.
- Provide your resume.
- We’d love to see your work! Include links to any public git repos, open source contributions, or apps/websites you’d like to share.