frog is one of the world’s most successful innovation and design companies and has recently turbo-charged our UK business through a number of mergers and acquisitions.
We’re growing fast, and our next move is to build on our global heritage in brand consultancy and launch a market leading UK brand offer.
frog partners with customer-centric enterprises to drive sustainable growth, by building and orchestrating experiences at scale, while harnessing the power of data and technology.
From working with Steve Jobs on Apple’s design language, through to reinventing Disney’s Theme Parks and partnering with Porsche to turbocharge their products, we’ve spent six decades on the cutting edge of design. Now we’re inventing the future of customer experiences by delivering market-defining business models, products, services, brand engagements and communications. Our work touches hearts and moves markets.
Joining 2000+ frogs means joining the “pond,” a global network of studios, each with a thriving, in-person and vibrant virtual culture. frogs are curious, collaborative, and courageous, united by our passion for improving the human experience across our areas of expertise, while each bringing our unique and diverse skills and experiences to the table.
frogs prize humour, positivity and community just as highly as performance and outcomes. Our culture is open, flexible, inclusive and engaging. Working at frog means being empowered to meet the moment and Make Your Mark on every project, in your studio, your community and in the world at large.
Three beliefs underpin our culture & frame the type of people who excel at frog:
• Being a challenger brand: a home for rebels and disruptors who want to do their best work
• Making our mark: fanatically improving our world and having real impact by crafting things people love
• A belief in the power of emotion; and in not compromising on quality
As an Engagement Manager in our strategy team, you would be responsible for:
• Developing and articulating robust innovation strategies for a diverse range of clients
• Developing a rapid understanding of commercial and operational context for each project
• Understanding and developing business model propositions
• Running innovation consulting projects from initial brief through to final deliverable
• Managing and inspiring cross-functional teams – both internally and externally
• Helping shape the development of products and businesses
• Presenting key deliverables to senior executives in our client organisations
You would have daily contact with executives at Fortune 500 companies, and as a result be exceptionally capable at rapid problem solving, and nurturing relationships with client partners. You would be responsible for working with cross-functional project teams and working closely with Innovation Consultants in the Idea Development team across all projects.
You should have a graduate degree or equivalent with a minimum of five years experience working in the field of innovation or growth strategy – as a consultant or within private equity, venture capital, investment banking or a corporate innovation team. You should also have significant experience leading a cross-functional team and managing senior client relationships. You should be a lateral thinker adept at uncovering the themes and critical pieces of information that can spark game-changing innovations. You should be self-propelled by restless curiosity, resourceful in scouring the world for insight, comfortable in a highly charged idea-centric environment, fascinated with changing the world, able to move seamlessly from high altitude thinking to the tangible and practical. You should be the most creative and restless member of whatever company you’re currently working for. Experience working in sectors that operate in complex regulatory environments like Financial Services or healthcare would be a plus.
When we recruit Engagement Managers, we are looking not just for candidates who can fulfill the role outlined above, but as importantly candidates we believe have the potential to ultimately become Directors and play a leadership role in the firm. In addition to regular team training sessions, you would be assigned a mentor to work with you on building specific skills and capabilities aligned to pre-defined professional development goals.
You should display, and be able to demonstrate the following characteristics:
• Creative Problem Solving. You should have an intuitive ability for identifying gaps in markets and developing new markets in those gaps.
• World-Class Presentation Skills. You would be interacting on a regular basis with senior executives, and should therefore demonstrate the ability to construct and deliver inspiring and convincing arguments verbally as well as on paper.
• Creative Sensibilities. You should have a well-honed aesthetic appreciation, and experience generating results with creative teams across a range of disciplines.
• Diverse Experience. We do not specialize in any particular industry or category, and as such you should be able to demonstrate diverse category experience.
• Inspiring Leadership Style. You have proven the ability to inspire internal teams and clients to push the boundaries of what they thought was possible.
•Contagious Positive Passion. You should get excited by big transformational ideas and be able to infectiously stoke the fires of those around you.
• Strong Opinions. You should be prepared to defend your opinions and perspectives and be able to support them with lateral and insightful commercial and strategic rationale.
frog and Capgemini Invent are Equal Opportunity Employers encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
frog is a global business with teams working from every corner of the world. To help us process your application, please ensure that your application documents (CV, cover letter, portfolio, etc.) are all in English.
As the digital innovation, design and transformation brand of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent enables CxOs to envision and shape the future of their businesses.
Located in more than 36 offices and 37 creative studios around the world, it comprises a 10,000+ strong team of strategists, data scientists, product and experience designers, brand experts and technologists who develop new digital services, products, experiences and business models for sustainable growth.
Capgemini Invent is an integral part of Capgemini, a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fuelled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.