frog partners with customer-centric enterprises to drive sustainable growth, by building and orchestrating experiences at scale, while harnessing the power of data and technology.
We’re inventing the future of customer experiences by delivering market-defining business models, products, services, brand engagements and communications.
Joining frog means you’ll be joining the “pond,” a global network of studios, each with a thriving in-person and vibrant virtual culture. frogs are curious, collaborative, and courageous, united by our passion for improving the human experience across our areas of expertise, while each bringing our unique and diverse skills and experiences to the table.
We draw on our global reach and local knowledge to solve complex problems and create innovative, sustainable solutions that touch hearts and move markets.
frogs prize humour, positivity, and community just as highly as performance and outcomes. Our culture is open, flexible, inclusive, and engaging. Working at frog means being empowered to meet the moment, and Make Your Mark on every project, in your studio, your community—and the world at large.
You’ll be responsible for delivering against our multidisciplinary approach to designing and launching products, services and businesses - some of the bravest projects our clients have ever launched. You’ll also be a part of advancing our approach, helping to grow our culture, and partnering with and inspiring our clients.
Our service design team is an incredibly talented bunch of hybrids and this is something we embrace. The team consists of people with a background in design, complex digital transformation, organisation change and design, strategy and business analysis. We know that unicorns don’t exist but we do like hybrid designers who span multiple areas of service design, often with particular strength in one or two of these areas, and especially those who have been a part of teams who have launched services to market, or who have worked on services inmarket. We’re flexible about what your experience is and appreciate that at this level you will still be exploring and building up your core set of skills.
• Support the delivery of complex service and product design projects
• Work within multi-disciplinary teams to design, prototype and build multi-channel services
• Deliver quality design work and inspire the client towards these standards
• Design and facilitate research and insight programmes
• Facilitate experiments and design sprints
• Create detailed user journeys and service blueprints that could scale
• Understand supporting systems and organisational structures
• Design new services from scratch
• Contribute to advancing frog’s design approach
• Collaborate with clients to successfully influence long-lasting change
• Take an active interest in our service design Community of Practice and industry and regularly share your work and ideas with the broader team and community.
As a Midweight you are given the space to learn and explore different areas of expertise while contributing to the success of a team and project. You will play a hands-on role in the delivery of project activities and deliverables, e.g. workshops, presentations and feedback sessions, and your outputs will also include high quality work for your given practice with support and guidance from more senior practitioners. Throughout this you will build strong working relationships with clients and your teams, and we would like you to contribute to creating a supportive, caring and fun team environment and culture. You will also identify ways to work on your personal development and actively participate in your Community of Practice and efforts across the studio.
• Experience of getting involved in multiple stages of the product and service design process, from initial analysis, workshops, sketches, ideas and concepts through to user research, prototyping and the final delivery of designs
• Experience of service design work that goes beyond the strategy and includes piloting and taking services live would be nice to have
• A strong understanding of user-centred design
• Some experience of facilitating workshops, design sprints and ideation sessions
•A focus on process and proof. Testing and iterating must be an inherent part of your approach
• The drive to deliver great work
• A natural curiosity to learn from those around you and to seek out opportunities The instinct to ask regular questions and approach your team to discuss challenges along the way
• Comfort participating in sessions with clients
• Buckets of positivity and a “can do” attitude.
At heart we’re a strategy, design & innovation company and like to think we’ve played a big role in shaping the way brands connect with customers. From working with Steve Jobs on Apple’s design language, through to reinventing Disney’s Theme Parks, and even partnering with Porsche to turbocharge their products.
Three beliefs underpin our culture & frame the type of people who excel at frog:
• Being a challenger brand: a home for rebels and disruptors who want to do their best work
• Making our mark: fanatically improving our world and having real impact by crafting things people love
• A belief in the power of emotion and in not compromising on quality
frog and Capgemini Invent are Equal Opportunity Employers encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
frog is a global business with teams working from every corner of the world. To help us process your application, please ensure that your application documents (CV, cover letter, portfolio, etc.) are all in English.
As the digital innovation, design and transformation brand of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent enables CxOs to envision and shape the future of their businesses.
Located in more than 36 offices and 37 creative studios around the world, it comprises a 10,000+ strong team of strategists, data scientists, product and experience designers, brand experts and technologists who develop new digital services, products, experiences and business models for sustainable growth.
Capgemini Invent is an integral part of Capgemini, a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fuelled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Make Your Mark