What will you be doing?
Our Innovation, Strategy & Design practice helps clients, across various industries, generate growth by becoming a customer focused, data-driven organisation. We focus on supporting our clients in customer and digital strategy, product and service innovation, customer experience redesign and digital operations.
Your fellow frogs will rely on you to:
- Engage directly with organisational leaders on their most important and challenging business issues.
- Define the ‘case for change' by framing a client's issues, conducting assessments to identify vulnerabilities, challenges, and opportunities in the current state.
- Employ quantitative analysis to help our clients identify priority segments, assess customer journeys, define value propositions and articulate the recommendations in a clear and compelling manor.
- Lead the development of financial business cases for investment; including strategic shaping, top downsizing of benefits, prioritisation and decision making based on evaluation metrics.
- Build and maintain relationships with key client stakeholders to deliver impactful and meaningful change.
- Actively participate in the entrepreneurial construction of the Innovation, Strategy & Design practice team: support recruiting process, define ways of working, contribute thought leadership.
- Collaborating with Capgemini Invent/frog leadership on new go-to-market propositions and business development initiatives to support the ongoing growth and development of our business.
- Scope, design, and deliver client engagements or own key work streams in major projects.
We want you to have:
- Strategy and/or Management Consulting experience, ideally within a global major consulting firm or within a top ASX organisation or equivalent.
- Prior experience of large-scale customer or digital transformation programs.
- Strong problem-solving skills to address complexity of client challenges as well as analytical rigor and proven ability to synthesise data and formulate conclusions / recommendations.
- Familiarity with customer centred design and innovation activities including customer research, journey mapping, lean business model, proposition design, service blueprints and prototyping.
- Skilled at building senior relationships and delivering high impact work for your clients.
- Excellent written, verbal, numerical, and presentation skills.
- Collaborative and enjoy working in cross-functional teams, including designers and technologists. Most importantly, you act with integrity and show care for the people you work with.
Equal Opportunities at frog
frog is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
frog is a global business with teams working across the world. To help us process your application, please ensure that your application documents (CV, cover letter, portfolio, etc.) are all in English.