What will you be doing? As a strategist you:
· will craft growth strategies, identifying emerging business opportunities and defining innovative pathways to realize market-changing ideas.
· will closely collaborate with designers, technologists, and program managers to envision and create new products, services, and experiences
· will formulate clear hypotheses or approaches based on ambiguous information, then later validate these hypotheses in collaboration with the frog team.
If you are a curious, vision-driven strategy professional who wants to makes her/his mark shaping the future, this call is for you.
We want you to have:
- 2-4 years of work experience in a related field (i.e. strategy / business consulting, corporate business strategy experience, marketing or innovation management background, venture building, etc.)
- Good story telling, writing, and presentation skills. You will present frog’s work to client executives and explain the thinking behind the work.
- Experience approaching ambiguous questions and thinking from first principles
- Agile mind, excellent strategic thinking, intellectual ability
- Entrepreneurial spirit and curiosity
- A willingness to travel for research and client meetings
- Business level ability in English
It would be a bonus if you had:
- Experience in identifying and delivering on growth opportunities and bringing products or services to market
- Financial analysis and business case development skills
- The ability to prepare compelling presentations
- A degree (or work experience) in business, entrepreneurship, finance, research, engineering, social work, anthropology, human-computer interaction, or liberal arts
- Hands on research expertise, from ethnographic and other qualitative research methods to quantitative research skills including survey design and data analysis
- An interest in global trends, from culture to people and business to climate, and how that impacts our world
- An interest in technology, both extant and emerging
- A second language (and every additional language is a plus!)
Equal Opportunities at frog
frog is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
frog is a global business with teams working across the world. To help us process your application, please ensure that your application documents (CV, cover letter, portfolio, etc.) are all in English.