What will you be doing?
As a Senior Strategist Org Design, you will collaborate with designers, technologists, and program managers to envision and create new products, services, and experiences. You will work across every stage of the product development lifecycle to ensure that the concepts and design decisions are sensitive to both the needs of users and our clients’ businesses.
As a member of the Org Design practice, you will ensure that our clients’ organisations and teams are ready to launch, maintain, and evolve the experiences, products, services, and businesses we design, or which they themselves create. You know how to help a large organisation align around a goal and bring a product or service to life. You are skilled at navigating ambiguity, sensitive to social dynamics, and highly persuasive. You enjoy building community and bringing people together to collaborate. You are excited to actively contribute to the growth of the Org Design practice at frog.
You are empathetic, curious, humble, and creative. You can reduce complexity to hone-in on the essence of a business or strategy challenge. As a frog strategist, you can pursue your interests across functions, industries, and geographies. Your job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but your starting point.
We want you to have:
- Good writing, storytelling asset creation and presentation skills. You should be comfortable developing clear compelling content and presenting our work in front of executive audiences.
- 3+ years of experience helping organisations align around goals to get things done
- An existing base of organisational design tools and methodologies, and experience in training others to adopt and use those tools
- Qualitative and quantitative research experience within organisations
- Sensitivity to interpersonal dynamics and an ability to influence without authority
- Willingness to travel to clients and for research
- Business level ability in English
It would be a bonus if you had:
- An advanced degree with strong academic performance. Relevant degrees include, but are not limited to: MBA, Organisational Development; Organisational Psychology, Anthropology
- You are deft at crafting and translating vision into executable strategies and tactics, building and guiding clients through roadmaps.
- Financial analysis and business case development skills are a plus
- Comfortable working with complex organisations, uncovering human needs and behaviours, finding new opportunities, building alignment, and integrating these into transformation strategies
- Strong numerical analysis and statistics skills; survey design / analysis is a plus
- A second language (and every additional language is a plus!)
In your cover letter, please tell us why you are interested in frog. Please also answer ONE of these questions, in 1-2 paragraphs (300 words of less).
- As the importance of customer experience is becoming clear to businesses, some are creating senior executive roles to scale the impact of design and unify customer experience. What frameworks and strategies would you advise a new central design leader to employ in order to unify their team and partner with the business at scale?
- Established companies are envious of the speed at which start-ups respond to user needs and pivot based on market responses. What approaches would you recommend an established company take if they "want to be more like a start-up?”
- In a rapidly changing business landscape, what strategies are most effective for enabling talent to build new skills and capabilities? How would you advise a senior innovation leader partnering with an HR executive to approach skills development across a wide range of company divisions?
Equal Opportunities at frog
frog is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
frog is a global business with teams working across the world. To help us process your application, please ensure that your application documents (CV, cover letter, portfolio, etc.) are all in English.