Join us to do the best work of your life.
At frog we are united by our shared passion for outcomes that transform the human experience. We accomplish these outcomes by taking on complex challenges, big asks, and things that have never been done before. We look beyond point solutions and apply design to the creation of new strategies, systems, and—in some cases—entirely new businesses. We know that takes all types of people. We believe that diverse backgrounds and experiences creates a stronger frog.
Our work is transformational because our people are extraordinary. frogs are analytical and artistic, conservative and unconventional, technical and whimsical. We look for hybrid talents and build teams around divergent expertise, which allows us to solve problems and uncover opportunities in unique ways. frogs are some of the best talent in the world, and together we advance the human experience through design.
The Position: Service Designer
In this position, the Service Designer leads product research, strategy, information architecture development, and interaction design to create products that bring a smile to the lips and a flutter to the heart; regardless of whether it’s a corporate website, software application, or consumer electronics device. Senior Design Researchers are able to discover, understand, and communicate the business requirements of our clients, the emotional desires of their customers, and the context in which these two come together.
- Plans, prioritizes, and coordinates user requirements analysis, task analysis, conceptual modeling, information architecture design, interaction design, and usability testing
- You excel at defining those methods which will best elicit the data needed for each project, crating screeners and research plans without oversight, lead, conduct and document qualitative user requirements gathering activates based on your expertise with a wide range of methodologies.
- Lead the analysis of the research findings, synthesizing the results of gathered research into meaningful and actional design insights and concepts.
- You will produce, either independently or in collaboration with others, a wide variety of supporting materials, including user requirements specifications, personas, storyboards, and customer journeys as well as specifications.
- Produce user requirements specifications, personas, storyboards, scenarios, flowcharts, design prototypes, and design specifications.
- Effectively communicate research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally and visually
- Work closely with development teams to ensure that design specifications are implemented
- Participate as a contributor to an interdisciplinary team that includes other designers, project management, business and brand strategists, and hardware and software developers
Someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies, and where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point. You bring to the organization the following competencies:
- At least 2 years of user interface design experience and a Bachelor’s Degree in Human-Computer Interaction or a related design or behavioral science discipline
- Strong knowledge of user interface design processes and methodology, particularly as applied to Web-based applications and consumer electronics
- Good level of knowledge about brand, current technologies and behavioral trends, ability to relate such knowledge to research findings
- Working knowledge of local and global design research markets. Ability to apply design thinking in data gathering and analysis/synthesis activities
- Strong qualitative and quantitative research skills; solid analytical skills
- Good understanding of client management and project management. Ability to work effectively and collaboratively in a default consulting process that requires service mentality, willingness to learn and commitment to deliver
- Excellent communication skills, presentation skills and organization skills. Must be able to work both as an effective team player and an individual contributor
- Proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Visio, and Dreamweaver
- A passion for creating products that resonate emotionally with people
Equal Opportunities at frog
frog is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
frog is a global business with teams working across the world. To help us process your application, please ensure that your application documents (CV, cover letter, portfolio, etc.) are all in English.