What will you be doing?
frog, as part of Capgemini Invent, is looking for talented professionals for our Customer Transformation team. As the digital innovation, consulting and transformation brand of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent helps CxOs, CMOs and CDOs envision and build what’s next for their organizations. Our practice aims at helping our clients, across various industries, to generate growth by becoming a more customer centric brand. Our clients need to deliver the experience their customers want, every day, across multiple touchpoints. The customer experiences they create have to reflect their vision for the future—through strategies that aligns the company’s purpose with the customer need, in real time.
We deliver our clients the best of both worlds. We have the experience, knowledge and methods to co-create truly impactful strategies. Giving insights through customer journeys & prototypes we are able to put strategy into practice. Second, we have the capability and technological understanding to let CX strategies & design come to life and see tangible results in digital platforms, customer engagement programs and customer performance initiatives. You are the driving force from strategic design to tangible outcomes.
Your fellow frogs will rely on you to:
We are seeking an experienced Director to join the Customer Transformation team and serve as a leader within the frog community. Someone who:
- Has a passion for creating better experiences for people and advising clients to make bolder choices that define the vision for the future
- Is an established thought leader, uses his/her expertise to share the knowledge base within the team and connects this to commercial client opportunities
- Is an expert who can bridge the gap between business & technology, solving customer experience challenges within the customer lifecycle
- Has convincing storytelling and storyboard skills, where we look for a strategic approach and a problem-solving aptitude
- Has strong problem-solving skills to address complexity of client challenges as well as analytical rigor and proven ability to synthesize data and formulate conclusions/recommendations
- Has strong client-facing skills including good relationship-building and interpersonal skills
- Is an inspirational leader within the team, who paves the way and has a passion for challenging the status quo in everything we do
- Is driven by a collaborative approach, takes consultants on her/his mission and is not afraid to get your own hands dirty
Primary responsibility areas include:
Account and/or sector management-based delivery and capability-building, project management, content development and practice involvement, with focus on business/account development within our Customer Transformation domain.
Account and/or sector management-based delivery:
Lead Customer Transformation engagements with large client organizations:
- Guide project management structure, based on established business objectives and strategy
- Invent and design new/improved digital customer experiences and develop digital customer engagement strategies. Lead the design of new digital capabilities, business processes, organizational designs, governance structures and measurement programs required to achieve growth, execute future state experiences and digital customer engagement strategies
- Guide and set strategy based on consumer/product research, business objectives, analytics data, stakeholder interests, etc.
- Create and manage digital customer engagement roadmap(s), direct team(s) and plan work in a structured manner, including alignment & prioritization of new initiatives
- Work in an agile delivery setting
- Mentor and coach others to deliver quality results and promote others' professional development
Contribute to capability-building for Customer Transformation practice:
- Be a visible member of the global Customer Transformation community of practice, specializing in a field that you are passionate about
- Contribute to the design of new digital capabilities, business processes, organizational designs, governance structures and measurement programs to meet client needs
- Contribute to the daily management, shaping and growth of the 30 FTE Customer Transformation team
- Provide leadership, mentoring and coaching for the team
- Proactively leverage personal business relationships to start conversations with new clients or buying centers
- Build network within the Capgemini group and educate other Business Units around the Customer Transformation practice offerings in order to support existing account expansion
- Proactively drive client proposals and RFP responses from initial brief to final presentations
- Nurture relationships on existing accounts
- 8+ years experience in building better experiences through CX Strategy/execution, Design & Performance, Service Design, and/or; nurturing lasting relationships through Marketing Strategy & Performance, Real-time Marketing Activation, Loyalty, and/or; forming stronger teams through Organizational Design for Innovation, and/or; mastering scalable operations through Commerce & Service Strategy/execution, Connected Marketing and Customer Platforms
- Proven success of driving & wining client proposals & RFP responses, and working according to sales targets
- Has managed engagements with a significant deal value, and lead a fixed price/value-based delivery
- Demonstrates ability to provide coaching to team members and lead a team of (Sr.) consultants on a project
- Experience with an established management consulting firm and/or leading (digital) agency. Exposure to one or more of Consumer Products and Retail, Energy & Utilities, Financial Services, Manufacturing or Public sectors is highly preferred
- Strong core consulting skills, including: meeting & workshop facilitation and management, Powerpoint skills and sharp eye for quality deliverables, in combination with the willingness to go the extra mile
- Is aware of leading customer platforms (e.g. Figma, Adobe, Salesforce), understands how to make impact with different digital platforms and takes this into consideration during the research phase of a project
- Experience in the application of methodologies such as Customer Journey Design, Business Model Canvas, Service Design, Agile, Scrum
- Masters degree is required
- Willingness to travel to client locations (abroad)
- Cold feet? No idea what that is. With us, you get a permanent contract immediately
- Get the future you want. From day one you receive many opportunities to pioneer and develop yourself, including the possibility to follow various trainings. We offer you endless support
- A generous holiday allowance and enough time (26 days) to spend it
- A fully paid pension, so you will remember Capgemini Invent with a fond smile
- Work flexibly from any location in the Netherlands with our connectivity allowance
- Your first necessity as a professional: a laptop and a SIM card that you can also use privately
- Always on the road with your lease car or NS business card. Or choose to have your travel allowance paid
- And of course, an appropriate salary. We are happy to discuss this with you
Equal Opportunities at frog
frog is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
frog is a global business with teams working across the world. To help us process your application, please ensure that your application documents (CV, cover letter, portfolio, etc.) are all in English.